2020 Honda Odyssey in Farmington, NM
The Honda Odyssey has been at the forefront of the minivan game for some time. It’s certainly not the oldest minivan, but the fact that it has held on to a market overtaken with crossovers and larger SUVs is something incredible. As the 2020 Honda Odyssey bridges the gap from decade to decade once again, it makes shoppers wonder what makes one worth buying as time goes on.
The 2020 model year manages to draw positive attention to itself through dynamic, modern design. Its grille is minimal and overtaken by the Honda logo and bridges the gap between each slanted headlight. A notch at the back of the sliding door is a signature of the model now and serves to keep the Odyssey looking fresh. The roofline slopes down the back end but doesn’t meet the headlights, continuing the futuristic design. All these design choices keep the Odyssey looking relevant against the passing of time, but it’s the internal, technological features that really attract shoppers. The following chart is included to highlight some of the most important available features on the 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite with front-wheel-drive.
Engine & Performance
Interior & Entertainment
|3.5L V6 Engine||LED Headlamps||11-Speaker, 550-Watt Sound System|
|280 Horsepower||Pre- and Post-Collision Safety Systems||Video Monitor|
|262 lb.ft. of Torque||Blind Spot and Lane Departure Warning System||Blu-Ray/DVD Player|
|19 City MPG*/28 Highway MPG*/22 Combined MPG*||Rear Center 3-Point Seatbelt||Speed-Sensitive Volume Control|
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.
Trim Levels of the 2020 Honda Odyssey
There are a few different versions of the 2020 Honda Odyssey. The following is a list of each of the five trim levels with a brief explanation of each and its starting MSRP:
- LX: $30,790 Starting MSRP**. The base model, not designed to keep a full passenger load entertained on long rides like other trim levels, but still has plenty of room inside.
- EX: $34,790 Starting MSRP**. One level above base means basic smartphone integration, climate control, and fog lights.
- EX-L: $38,06 Starting MSRP**. This model gets better front seats and improves over the lower levels by integrating a passenger entertainment system.
- Touring: $45,060 Starting MSRP**. At this trim level, the Odyssey gets a better rear entertainment system and more technology to help drivers manage and communicate with rear passengers.
- Elite: $47,420 Starting MSRP**. The front seats get heating and a wireless phone charger, and the premium audio equipment mentioned in the chart above.
**MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.